- June 9, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Banks, Blog
Nowadays, the UAE is considered the very crucial and quickly developing business and financial center in the world. The UAE banking system offers representatives of the business sector many competitive opportunities and favorable benefits. In fact, many banks provide extremely diverse financial instruments and specialized business services to corporate clients. So, if you looking for the best bank in UAE for business account 2021. In fact, there are many banks that offer specialized services for corporate clients. Although the list of the most popular and highly ranked banking institutions for carrying out business activities includes:
1. Emirates NBD
Emirates is the largest and the most trusted bank of the UAE. Besides, it holds the best status among all the UAE banks regarding the quality of corporate financial services.
This bank offers a complete range of corporate finance tools and banking services for corporate clients. Such banking tools comprise all the types of business bank accounts, mortgages, business loans, etc.
Emirates NBD is the best bank in the United Arab Emirates for opening business accounts. This bank is ready to offer the best bank in the UAE which will complete all the financial and business needs. In fact, you can select from:
- Current Account – A checking account with a free international debit card as well as the availability of a cheque book and overdraft facility.
- Fixed Deposit account – Business balance can be increase and sustain the flexibility that you require.
- Call Deposit Account – In a range of key currencies. Call deposit offers flexible and convenient accounts.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive facilities of business banking can be availed.
- It has branches, ATMs, and cash deposit machines throughout the United Arab Emirates.
- Online banking facilities related to the business are available.
- The account can be accessed in multiple currencies like AED, USD, Euro, and JPY.
2. Mashreq Bank
Mashreq bank headquartered in Dubai, and one of the older banks in the UAE. The bank is a joint-stock company and it offers retail banking, investment banking, commercial banking, Islamic banking, brokerage services, and asset management services. The bank operates around 45 branches and 20 international branches.
Mashreq bank provides the most various business account solutions including:
- Value Plus Account – Transaction account with a Visa business platinum debit card, which can be opened in multiple currencies and a possibility of using various insurance and personal financing products.
- Business Premium Account – Efficient business bank account with a business platinum debit card, free business cheque books, and 10% rebate on trade fee.
- Business Platinum Speed-X Account – Transaction account with a Visa business debit card, which can be opened in multiple currencies, 25% off on trade transactions, and cost-effective business financing products.
3. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is committed to meet various business requirements and meet every requirement. They offer six different business accounts, each tailored to accomplish specific needs. The premium current account is one of the six accounts if meets all the basic needs of commercial banking.
Features and benefits
- Ultimate teller transactions
- Internet banking
- Multi-currency flexibility accounts are available in USD, EUR, GBP, and AED.
- Payment preferences are made for internet banking and transactions.
- Dedicated and responsible relationship manager
- Card facility for easy access
- Receive special discounts on payment transaction – Pro cash
4. Commercial Bank of Dubai
Commercial bank of Dubai provides business bank accounts packages that are not only value-packed but designed to complete your banking expectations and needs. The My Business account package is suitable for clients who prefer to maintain lower bank account balances.
Features and Benefits
- Choice of six accounts currency denominations
- Approval time two days
- Free first cheque books and complimentary management
- Access to website-based business advisory services and business planning toolkits through the resources center.
CBD banks offer different types of banking solutions including:
- Flexible business financing – It offers quick access to a secured and collateral-free loan with more ease and convenience.
- Cash flow management – With greater ease and convenience you can manage your business cash flow and working capital needs.
- Multiple delivery platforms – Round the clock safe and secure access to your bank accounts and business funds.
- Dedicated relationship management – Experienced business banking relationship managers to offer advice, guidance, and individual client support.
5. Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank is a business elite account that provides personalized business banking solutions to cater to every single requirement. It comes with a relationship manager for banking convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Free monthly statements and unlimited teller transactions.
- Business platinum debit card with high ATM and POS limits.
- Personalized ADIB business platinum cheque books.
- Over 15 currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, CNY, JPY, etc.
- A dedicated relationship manager is assigned to complete your business requirements.
- Up to 40 months of free teller transactions.
Above we mentioned the details of the best banks in UAE for business account 2021. We hope this information will help you.