A free zone company requires a bank account to handle transactions and other money-related matters. Freezone company bank account opening is may be atedious task but with the help of best guidance it becomes easy and smooth process. Banks in the United Arab Emirates are the most trusted institutions in the region, but account opening is not easy but you do not worry the taskmaster consultants in Dubai will assist you to open a bank account for your free zone company.
The processes of freezone company bank account opening are a complicated and tedious task and include a considerable charge of the paperwork as well, although the requirements vary from bank to bank. All standard banking services that are given by the banks such as savings, current, and deposit accounts.
This is very important to mention that the free zone bank account opening process for corporate use differs from bank to bank. Opening a free zone bank accountdemanding some time to finish all the steps of the compulsory application steps. To save your valuable time you can consult with skilled professionals who have gone through this procedure many times in Dubai. They will guide you through the whole process of opening a bank account for your free zone company in Dubai.
Basic Document Required for Freezone Company Bank Account Opening
The required documents for bank account opening are:
- Company Profile
- Six months bank Statement
- Account holder’s resume
- Physical existence proof
- Trade License
- Copy of Valid Passport, and other relevant documents
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Board resolution
All these above-mentioned documents are required for free zone company account opening in Dubai.
Types of Bank Accounts you can open in Freezone
When opening a bank account for your free zone company, you need to select from current, savings, and investment accounts.
- Current Accounts: You can use your current account for day-to-day money transfers or financial transactions. Current accounts involve issuing a debit card, a credit card, and a checkbook, which gives you are a resident of the United Arab Emirates. You can use this account to transfer wages, and they can also hold in multiple currencies, like USD, Euro, GBP, AED, etc.
- Savings Accounts: Savings accounts typically provide a higher rate of interest than compared current accounts, and may set penalties for withdrawals. A savings account can provide a variable or fixed rate of interest. A savings account can be multi-currency and can be opened in US dollars, Dirhams, pounds, and euros.
- Investment Accounts: Investment accounts typically give a higher rate of interest compared to savings or current accounts, but often accessibility to funds maintain in these accounts can be limited or unavailable for a fixed time period. In view of this, investment accounts may be inconvenient, in case you require regular accessibility to funds. The opening of an investment account is done based on the conclusion of the investment contract with the bank. The term, depending on which contract varies from twelve months and can go from five to ten years or more. As per this agreement, you can transfer a fixed amount of money into an investment account that opened in the bank, and the bank manages your portfolio in turn, and invest in different financial instruments, due to this you can earn from 3 to 7 percent per year.
Advantages of Freezone Company Bank Account Opening
- Manage your resources effectively
- Easy and reliable transfer of capital in and out of Dubai
- Helps in the productive growth of your business
- Secure online and phone banking system
- Business finances are easily managed
Eligibility Criteria for Freezone Company Bank Account Opening
- The owner has a visa of the UAE or in case the owner resides in an OPA who holds a residency visa.
- A six months statement of the bank for a mother company and a personal account.
- Invoices are used as evidence on a few transactions that are mentioned on the statement.
- Reference letter from the bank of the client in your country.
- Legal document for the formation of the company in the UAE and the ID of the owner.
- Keeping a small investment price makes the process easier.
How we can help you
Taskmaster one of the best loan broker in Dubai help you in providing the business loan for your new or old business. We provide the best combination of services, without any hidden costs. Our clients come first for us. First of all, we trying to build the trust of our clients.
In order to successfully acquire free zone banking service, your company is classified into the correct free zone with the appropriate visa and residence address. We have many free zone options for you that will delight you, from which you can select, also we suggest the exact fit to gain your final result as per your wish.
We can offer our clients to open a bank account in many locations, although we are professional in freezone company bank account opening. We make your freezone company bank account opening process easy and reliable. You can surely delight with our best services.