VAT is the new addition for the tax in the United Arab Emirates. Nowadays, it is most important that the company has to be registered for VAT in the UAE that it can collect VAT from clients. After the completion of the company registration process, it is law that all companies should have TRN registration UAE. If you are unable to get TRN number then you can contact us at Taskmaster. We will surely help you throughout the process.
TRN Registration UAE | Tax Registration Number
A tax registration number is a specific number that issued to an institution that has been VAT registered in the UAE by the FTA (Federal Tax Authority). This is a number of 15 digits through which the FTA would be able to distinguish you from others. An entity to which the tax number is issued is known as a registrant that should always refer to this number in different documents like VAT return, tax credit note, and tax invoice, etc.
This number would be issued to you automatically, after your registration for VAT. It is necessary for you to mention the tax registration number because it would allow the government to supervise all the transactions that have been done by the business or person. Only those merchants or companies who have obtained their certificates of TRN registration Dubai are allowed to collect VAT from customers.
Process of TRN Registration UAE
The process of registration is the same for VAT and TRN registration UAE. Individuals that are qualified for VAT registration can enlist the help of skilled tax agents to complete the process. The following steps are required to receive TRN in the United Arab Emirates.
- You need to enter the e-service by online portal of the federal tax authority and registers.
- After the completion process of VAT registration, you require to click on a button and get all the information about VAT in the UAE.
- The VAT registration has eight sections and you must fill the sections with the details that are required.
- The final stage is to submit the all details for getting approval and after the approval, you will be registered for VAT and the Tax Registration Number with a certificate will be sent.
Importance of TRN Registration In UAE
- The TRN gives registrant the unique identity.
- With TRN registration UAE, on the tax invoice of the registrant, the client would happily pay the amount of VAT.
- To communicate with the FTA, the registrant is needed to quote the TRN.
- The businesses should mention TRN in VAT-related documents like tax invoices, and tax credit notes.
Documents Required for TRN Registration dubai
Below the list of required documents that important during the process of registration:
- Registered email ID
- In case the company is applying, copies of valid documents like trade license, certificates of shares, etc.
- Copy of passport and owner’s Emirates ID
- Photocopy of power of attorney, manager’s passport, and ID
- Details of bank account
- Company’s registered address
- Custom registration
These all the necessary documents that you need to prepare for TRN registration Dubai. we at Taskmaster can also help you in the process of paperwork.
How We can Help You
Taskmaster have a qualified team who have years of experience. We will provide you a comprehensive range of services that you deserve and help you in TRN registration UAE. Our clients come first for us, first we build trust of our clients because trust matters a lot.
This not easy to deal with VAT and TRN number and there is nothing wrong with asking for help. We at Taskmaster can make this process easy for you so that you can focus on generating more revenue for you company. We know actually what you require and when you require it. If you feel that you require our service, then contact us today.