The current economic stability of the United Arab Emirates is very satisfactory for financial institutions such as banks etc. Most of the business people are looking for bank account opening in Dubai, to protect their monetary assets. But sometimes it becomes tough to prepare the documents by yourself. Then it’s time to consult with Taskmaster consultants in Dubai, they will help you to open a bank account in Dubai, and also guide you through all processes of open a bank account in Dubai.
The process toopen a bank account in Dubai is stress full task and includes a considerable value of documentation although needs are different from bank to bank. All norms banking services are provided by the bank of Dubai such as savings, deposits, and current accounts.
Types of Banks in Dubai
Keep one thing in mind that Dubai follows Islamic rules partially, so there are four types of banks which are Islamic, Commercial, Merchant and Industrial banks. Our financial expert team guides and advises you on every bank advantage and disadvantage so that you achieve your financial objective in Dubai. Whatever your bank type preference is, we assist you with your bank account in Dubai.
Services Provided by Banks in Dubai
The banks are financial institutions included in lending and borrowing money. Banks collect client deposits in return for paying an annum interest payment to customers. Banks play a crucial role in the economy to provide services for those want to save, and also in providing finance to business that wants to invest and expand. These business investments and loans are important to enable economic development.
- Debit Card and Credit Card: Bank account opening in Dubai offers you an opportunity to receive a debit card and also a credit card. This is a convenient and classic instrument for any kind of transaction. The holder of a debit card can make any transaction by ATM, and also withdraw their money from the ATM machines. There are some conditions to use debit cards that are directly based on the debit card types and bank in Dubai.
- Cheque Book: Using the cheque book is very common for Dubai’s modern financial system. It is convenient to use a cheque book for a bank account in Dubai and on the other hand, it is a secure method of payment for corporate and individuals. Although to obtain a cheque book for the company’s corporate account, it is mandatory that the investor must be a resident of the United Arab Emirates.
- Online Banking System: Many people are interested in Dubai bank account are usually show their interest in the online banking system. Dubai’s online banking system is a bestwayto manage a bank account from any part of the world. The online banking system of Dubai is attractive for companies who willing to transfer funds from one account to another globally. Furthermore, it is very crucial to mention that the UAE’S online banking system is a highly secure way to conduct business transactions and save its customers from frauds.
Basic Documents Required for Bank Account Opening in Dubai
The necessary documents that required to open a bank account in Dubai are mentioned below:
- Valid passport
- NOC of sponsor or employer
- Copy of visa stamped page
- Copy of utility bill
- Share certificate
- Copy of Emirates ID
- Copy of Salary Certificate
- Memorandum of Association / Article of Association
Types of Bank Accounts You Can Open in Dubai
- Saving Account
- Current Account
- Salary Account
- Fixed Deposit Account
Our professional team guides you in all the steps required in the process of bank account opening in Dubai. We assist you properly with your bank account in Dubai.
Advantages of Bank Account Opening in Dubai
When you open a bank account in Dubai, here you will get such advantages:
- Banks in Dubai provide complete secrecy of your personal information.
- Easy and reliable capital transfer in Dubai or out of Dubai.
- Safe and protective online banking and phone banking system.
- Accessibility to international banks and their services.
- Multiple currency exchange options are available.
- Access to personal, commercial, and car loan facilities.
- Offer credit cards
- Reasonable rates of interest.
- More than one currency accounts.
- Joint account option
- ATM Services
- Rapport manager who would be your direct contact and support.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Account Opening in Dubai
- Applicant presence is compulsory in Dubai.
- A valid passport is a must with the UAE entry page.
- Applicant’s profile is a must.
- Original reference letter of the bank from the company or personal bank account of the applicant from anywhere in the world.
- Latest 6 months bank statement.
- Most banks in Dubai demand a monthly average balance to open a bank account in Dubai and is based on the bank to bank.
How we can help you
Taskmaster consultants will assist you in bank account opening in Dubai. Our professionals also help to prepare application forms for bank account opening and banker’s introduction and fixing appointments. We guide you every step that we take in the process of open a bank account in Dubai.
If you want to get help to open a bank account in Dubai, then our professionals at Taskmaster will cover you properly. We understand our clients’ all requirements and we act according to your wish.
Taskmaster offers customers a broad range of services open a bank account in Dubai and maintaining all the process. We have a team of qualified professionals, who can advise you for the bank that will complete your all business needs.
Everything you need to know about Bank Account Opening in Dubai
- How to open a bank account in dubai for non residents?
Opening a bank account in dubai for non residents, you just need to complete KYC requirement and prepare all the documents. Taskmaster professionals will help you in the process efficiently.
- Can foreign tourist open bank account in Dubai?
Yes, a foreign tourist can open a bank account in Dubai with the help of Taskmaster porfessioanls who will help you to open a bank account on your behalf.
- How do I open an SME bank account in Dubai?
Opening an SME bank account is simple but paperwork seems daunting but no need to worry, Taskmaster professioanls will help you to open an SME bank account in Dubai.
- How do I open a savings account in Dubai?
For opening a savingsb account in Dubai,you may either visit the nearest branch of the bank of your choice or you can apply thorugh internet banking as well.
- How do I open a bank account in Dubai as a student?
To open a bank account in Dubai as a student, you have to get your Emirates ID. Provide your all information us we will help you to open a bank account on your behalf.
- How can I open a bank account in Dubai if I am residing in India?
This is not possoble as according to the UAE law, the apply should be present physically in Dubai to confirming the bank account opening process as bank office ask some questions and witness you signature on the application.