- October 28, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Banks
The UAE is known globally for its robust banking system and foolproof investment practices. The UAE possesses its status as one of the top financial hubs internationally as this attracts overseas to bank account opening here. Hence, if you are interested as a citizen of Egypt, then bank account opening for Egypt nationality in UAE is now truly possible and easy with the help of the Taskmaster professionals who are able to provide people the best bank account opening services in Dubai or the UAE. They can manage all the processes from beginning to end related to bank account opening and complete this as soon as possible in a successful way. Here we discuss more on opening a bank account for Egyptian citizens.
In recent times, Egyptian nationals have begun hefty investing in the market of the UAE, with almost 50% of the business people recently performing in the UAE. They are working significantly well in the business scenario. Nevertheless, beginning a venture in the UAE can be challenging and interesting for overseas business people. There are immense important elements and points comprised in the process of business setup that can look daunting to most people, specifically to aspiring entrepreneurs. One of these crucial things is opening a bank account in the UAE, to manage your financial transactions.
The Process of Bank Account Opening for Egypt Nationality in UAE
The process to have complied with Dubai for bank account Opening for non-residents. The UAE is one of the leading business hubs across the globe for sociable business people. Free financial transfer plays a crucial part in the development of the people in all the domains. Bank accounts in the UAE give very client-friendly and hassle-free services for overseas business people and enterprises when the applicant fulfills the important requirements of the bank.
Make A Call
Chat with us
The process of opening a bank account for corporate use is not a tough task if you understand the banks’ documentation and KYC requirements. If you complete these requirements in a proper manner then bank account opening becomes easier for you. Throughout the account tenure in the UAE, bank officers can ask you some important questions or relevant documents regarding the bank account opening. Hence, this is very crucial to give the answers to their queries. We at Taskmaster can give you the best suggestion and assistance regarding KYC prior to opening a bank account in the UAE.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Account Opening for Egypt Nationality in UAE
In order to open a bank account in the UAE as a citizen of Egypt then, first of all, you have to complete the eligibility criteria. The key requirements are given below –
- The applicant should be requiring to present physically in the UAE
- The applicant’s complete CV
- Copies of passport with the UAE entry page.
- Original personal bank statement for last 6 months from the original country or elsewhere from all over the globe.
- The applicant should present an original bank reference letter of the bank be it a personal account or a corporate account from the country of origin or from any corner of the globe.
- The bank in the United Arab Emirates needs someone to sustain a fixed amount in the account for an overseas to open a personal bank account, the process can differ from one bank to another.
Documents Required for Bank Account Opening for Egypt Nationality in UAE
The necessary documents you required for bank account opening in UAE as a citizen of Egypt are mentioned below –
- Copy of Memorandum of Association and Article of Association
- Trade license
- Passport with the UAE entry page of the stakeholders
- Certificate of incorporation
- Share certificate
- Emirates ID of the stakeholders
- Bank statements of the stakeholder from the last six months
- Utility bill of the stakeholders